Tourist Attractions near La Grange Jacquot
La Grange Jacquot is the ideal starting point for superb hiking and cycling trips
- Bicycle, VTT
- Shopping at 5 km, Doctors and chemist shops
- Restaurants, farm auberges. Natural products and farmers
Sporting and relaxing activities :
- Bicycle/VTT, Hiking (GR7), Canoeing, Climbing wall, and elastic jumping
- Fishing, Mushrooms hunting
- Tennis at 5 km, thermal programs at Bourbonne les bains or Plombieres les Bains
Artistic sites and museums :
- Beer factory at Ville sur Illon, Les toiles de Bassot Jésonville church
- Glass, Iron and wood museum at Hennezel
- Glass factory « La Rochere » at Passavant, Prehistoric museum in Darney
Archeological sites :
- The crypte of Esley, The cistercian Abbaye in Droiteval
- The St Maur abbaye in Bleurville
- Châtillon sur Saône, Gallo-roman sites of Grand, Jonvelle, Les Thons etc…
Attigny Historical general information
- Raised in 1711 of the seigniory of Bassompierre and chapter of Remiremont.
- Birthplace of Charles d' Hennezel de Valleroy, general of Empire.
Prehistoric and ancient vestiges
- Roman presence: vestiges of dwelling, tiles, currencies.
- Bridge 17th.
- Castle medium 18th built par Gabriel of Burgundy (?), on the road of Darney, in the middle of a closed field of walls.
- Church of the Nativity 16th, replaces an older building of which there remain only the capitals with water beginning sheets 13th; chorus entirely altered in 1852; Virgin with the Child beginning 15th.
- Vault Claude Brisot, old hermitage, rebuilt 19th by Pierre de Finance of Attigny: rule of Our-Lady-of-Pity 16th.
A little further on, Bourbonne-les-bains offer thermal programs
Plombières-les-Bains is a charming thermal station with its thousand balconies. It possesses 27 hot sources, with few minerals and rich in oligo-elements. The sources spring between 57 and 84°C. They are ideal to relax, and also good for digestive and rhumatismal therapies. Plombières-les-Bains
A splendid village rebirth awaits you, with the limit of the Vosges and the Haute-Saône: enter on our premises and Bourbonne the Baths, a passage to Châtillon On the Saone is essential !
A visit to the famous glass factory of La Rochère, a few kms away is a must .... Cristallerie
About 60 kms away you can find Langres, so rich with history, a superb Cathedral, remparts with a fantastic view and museums. Langres